Senecio Rowleyanus - String Of Pearls 14cm Pot
Senecio rowleyanus, commonly known as string-of-pearls or string-of-beads, is a creeping, perennial, succulent vine belonging to the family Asteraceae. A care free indoor plant that sprawls over the edge of pots or hangers with its long trailing stems of spherical leaves.
- Light: A well lit position free from cold draughts, bright light with some hours of direct sunlight daily
- Water: Water thoroughly, then allow to dry out slightly between waterings. This plant will not tolerate soggy soil. Cut back on water in winter, watering just enough to prevent the soil from drying out.
- Humidity: As this plant is a succulent, the humidity is not an issue. It will thrive in average to dry room humidity
- Feed: Feed once a month from spring through to Autumn with a standard liquid fertiliser diluted by half.
- These Senecio Rowlyanus ultimately reach between 60cm-90cm.
- Plant comes in 14cm hanging plastic pot, pot in picture sold separately.