Pilea Peperomioides - Chinese Money Plant - Various Sizes From £7.50
The Pilea Peperomioides is an indoor plant, known commonly as a Chinese money plant due to its circular fleshy leaves and its origin of Southern China. The plants make great additions to most homes and collections due to their unusual appearance and ease of care.
- Light: Moderate to bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Water when the soil has begun to dry out (normally once a week).
- Temperature: Average to warm temperatures from 16-24°C but can cope with as low as 10°C.
- Humidity: Pilea peperomioides need fairly high humidity levels. Use a pebble tray or water surround.
- Feed: Apply a half-strength balanced fertiliser once or twice a month during the growing season.
- These Pileas ultimately reach between 25cm and 30cm in height.
- All plants are sold in their original plastic pots